2. Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile.
3. Call people by name. The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his/her own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. If you want friends, be friendly.
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. Be interested in people. You can like everyone if you try.
7. Be generous with praise - cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others. It will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others. There are three sides to a story, yours, the other person's,
and the right one.
10. Be alert to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.